sábado, 27 de febrero de 2016

Calamity (Reckoners #3) - Review



THE FEELS GUYS! THE FEELS!!!




As any Brandon Sanderson book this was AMAZING!!!! This dude seriously knows what he is doing. A book with action, romance, quirky, funny and amazing characters that what his book was !! 

[94% , 4.3 Starts] 

Okay spoilers from now on... SPOILERS!!!! 

First! First! First!!!!! WHAT THE HELL WITH TIA!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't fair that after all Prof has been through and all he has suffered that the love of his life is not there for him JUST NOT FAIR!!! I mean David get his dad back!!! He has his girlfriend, he got everything he ever wanted! And Prof he has nothing. 

Now, please dont thing I dont like david because i doo he is my favorite he is smart and funny and his metaphors are so on point! My favorite was: 

“We’re not moments, Megan, you and me. We’re events. You say you might not be the same person you were a year ago? Well, who is? I’m sure not. We change, like swirling clouds and a rising sun. The cells in me have died, and new ones were born. My mind has changed, and I don’t feel the thrill of killing Epics I once did. I’m not the same David. Yet I am.I’m glad you’re not the same Megan. I don’t want you to be the same. My Megan is a sunrise, always changing, but beautiful the entire time.”

His interactions with Megan where priceless, her powers still intrigued me!! I mean can she find a universe where the other Prof is dead and Tia is alone? Can she bring her permanently to our world? Even if she cant. 30 minutes of Prof and would really help Prof heal and move on. Maybe they can have like mini dates. 

Abraham, Cody and Mizzy still awesome, loyal and trustworthy. I most say this book Cody was that one that really shined. Mizzy was not as amazing as she was in Firefight unfortunately. 

Calamity being Lancaster was totally a SHOCK i was like wait wHAT ? O.o i feel like this should had focus on getting Prof back and all the book was truly about that but the end the Calamity part was just so rush. The 3rd book should have been call "Limelight" ans then 4 and last book "Calamity" where we focus on Calamity of course in megans powers and helping prof. I would also love to request a novella that is call " David learns to kiss"

In the end I really like this book but some thing still bother me. This is not a usual feeling in BS books because he likes to wrap everything up. Thats why i was so surprised when it left me with questions

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...